Nuffnang

Friday 20 July 2012

20.7.2012

Went for Sushi King Bonanza with the gang yesterday night.
The line was like super duper long, so me and the A.B.C. had our dinner in Old town at last.
*A.B.C = Amy Brian Cheng* lol
Yappie and his girlfriend insisted eating Sushi King, so both of them queue for almost 1 hour and we joined them for second round.
XD

 
Amy, Me, Brian

Ate 1 plate of Salmon sushi, while somebody ate A FEW PLATES even though he just had his dinner.
=.=

Snow, Yappie, Cheng aka Kah Wei

Sushi King's glass and Brian's hair with Sushi King's logo.
hahahahaahahahaha

Amy suggested us to visit her at IMU as she was having a almost-5-hours break this morning.
So I woke up 8am this morning, Kah Wei picked me up followed by Brian and Yappie, then we went to IMU.lol 

Then we lepak at In House, Sri Petaling.



I like this pic even though my face...... *cough*


Green colour day~
=D
*Jeep's long sleeve top with green polka dot bag, sister's again, hahahaha*


My meal : Chocolate and Black Pepper Udon Mee.
Chocolate super gao, nice nice, but Udon not really tasty.


Yappie's meal : Spaghetti and 冰镇奶茶!
The name of the drinks sounds funny to me idk why, hahahahahahahaha


Kah Wei's meal : 姜鸭伊面 and idk-the-name-drink


*Do you like the watermelon background? Lol*
The rest of the food all belong to Brian and Amy!
No laaa, In House kind of well known with its Dim Sum ma, so we ordered some of it and share share.
I like the right-top-corner Fried叉烧包, yummy and special~
=D


He thought he gonna looks smaller by hiding behind me.
Ha! Ha! Ha!
=p

Wye Kit, Amy, Ron

Wye Kit the bunny and Ron the red hair joined us few hours later.Lol
I have no idea what we have done I meant talked today, hahahahahahaha
The only thing I know is conclusion of this gathering is another spontaneous outing tomorrow!
I like spontaneous outing.
=)
*looking forward looking forward*


Edited to hide my pimples...........No..................
T.T

That's all!
Tataaaaa~
=D



No comments:

Post a Comment