Nuffnang

Thursday 12 July 2012

Old update

Boyfriend off to work while I am staying at home to get myself recover and continue prepare stuff for MHS.
*MHS is Minggu Haluansiswa, freshies' orientation week.*
I am still waiting pictures from Chye Mei.
So lemme make a post on Ron's birthday which celebrated in past 2 weeks before I entered PM camp.Lol
We went Neway Cheras that day.


Guess who is the birthday boy?
The photographer!
Lol



So now you know who is the birthday boy?


Introduce you my best friend Mr. Brian Fam with his oily and long forehead.
He is single and available, height 180cm i guess, weight P&C, UPM kia, result 4.0, taking pure Biology, gonna change to Biomedic next SEM, piano grd 8, teakwando coach.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested.
XD


Went Gilly Cafe for dinner afterward.
Decoration of the cafe almost as same as Galaxy Cafe where there are curtains around your table making it like a room.
I don't like the idea of take off shoes, you know, sometimes people don't really take care of their legs' odour.
XD 
Luckily the cafe wasn't crowded that day.




*Jia Yee's spec*




Key necklace as his 21st birthday present.
=)



***


p/s:


Made a quite painful decision this morning.
Pain in case of the amount of money that fly away and most important, the chance.
Opportunity doesn't visit very often right?
I want to grab every chances that come to me.
I want to prove my ability to myself.
But I have too much of worries in me.
Boyfriend used to say that I have a very negative mind set.
Perhaps he is right. 
Sometimes I wish I can be like him, so daring, always make the right decision.
Perhaps I need more courage and strength to be a good leader.

=(



4 comments:

  1. need promote me until like that or not!! macam i desperate gilerrrr = ='' lol.. anyway, caption for the 1st picture, hahaha imba.. lol..
    about ur thinking, wan2 prove that u r capable to urself, it is somewhat similar to me, taking challenges to see how far i can go, bt u must bear in mind that it will be a tough road and u better be mentally prepared and not lament about it when u r facing hardship! being optimistic, BUT realistic at the same time is important, =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah, im interested of the Mr.Fam after read the description !
    ^_____________^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps take him as a challenge Valerie? XDDD

      Delete