Nuffnang

Saturday 7 July 2012

PM Training #2

Okay, let's continue my PM's story.Lol
So after phase 1 training, here you go our phase 2 training which held in my kk.
This phase 2 training is being held by UM so it is a must for a PM to attend.

BECAUSE OF THIS I BURNT MY RM200 FLIGHT TO SARAWAK
T.T 

Haiz, nevermind, let's cross our finger wish that Sarawak won't sink so that I still have chance to pay Miss Melody a visit.
*LOLCRAPPPP*

#1. Phase 2 training is more to talks. And you know, talks are..


We meeting till very late then wake up very early ok.
=p
*we woke each other up after took photo.Lol*


And look! Ah Gong is giving speech!
I mean asking question.
XD


I am so happy that I finally met him after I entered UM for almost 1 year, 
so we hug each other and boyfriend's reaction was like :" Waa, so FRIENDLY ar you?"
XD

There are LDK session for presentation as well.


Our kk's PM were separated into different groups.
Me and Mr. Brad got in to the same group.
We took lotsa group photos, but i dont know why friend uploaded 1 pic only. 


#2. Sukaneka 
It held on the last day of phase 2 training.
 There were 10 games in total if I am not mistaken. 
So, we will send different people for each games and I played 3 out of 10.





Group photo with the other kolej's PM
My super chubby face look like bread!!
Arghhh
I think I should keep my fringe..........



And US!
=)

Oh ya, not to forget, I bumped into Ah Gong again!
=)


He and my kk-mate.


#3.  Theaters 


We went for MAKUM, theater that held in UM to support our friend as one of the PM took part in the theater.


My first time watching live theater.
It is a love story and the story is really really touch.


#4. Boon's Birthday Celabration.


Her admirer, our friend purposely came down from Pahanf to make this birthday surprise for her.
so we have her birthday celebrated after meeting, around 1am sumthing I guess,
*sweet sweet*


#5. MeetingSS everyday. OMG.
The meeting room has become our second room as we spend almost our day over here. Including sleep. And our penyelia really good where they got foodS and wifi and even fridge installed in our meeting room!!






*messy messy*






I have to admit that I have gained some weight. 
And these are only part of the food!
=.=

Forget to mention that I got assign to Biro Seni.
But I am actually interested in P&P
=(
Nevermind, at least next time I can try something new and perhaps learn something for my Chinese dance club.Lol
*Am the member of P&P for Sprouts 8*


#6. Food Hunter.
 Kk's Dewan Makan prepared daily meal for us. 
*breakfast, lunch and dinner*


Some of the food.
I realised that I took photo for noodles only, hahahahaha


We got western food as well and I have spaghetti and fries for dinner today,
weeeeee~~~~

Still, we went out to food hunting.








Hot chocolate for me. 
Kindly ignore my pimple skin.
My skin's condition worsen, facial appointment keep on postpone...... 
Arghhh!!
I wanna go home!!
T.T

I guess my family miss me too, they sent me durian and cempedak and rambutan when they were on their way back from Penang...


*yummy yummy*



That's all for this post,
went for PM's video shooting today, 
gonna blog about it soon,
See ya!
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment