Nuffnang

Wednesday 25 July 2012

A day with love =)

*Check check*
No sunburn but more pimples after Sunway trip.
=.=

Boyfriend made his promise by fetching me to Seremban to pay Chye Mei a visit!
=D


What is my colour of the day??


Meiji said BLACK.lol

I have never been to Seremban, I tot it will took at least 1 hour+ for us to reach.
Surprisingly, we reached Chye Mei's house in 40mins.


=D
Spent some time in her house chit-chatting, then we went to have lunch.
We wanted to find Mr Brad, so before we went out, I make a phone call by using boyfriend's handphone.

Conversation as below:
Me :" Hello Brad ar, where are you?"

Brad:" In my house lo. why leh?"

Me:" Do you know who am I?"

Brad:" Ya, Ymoon ma, why? What happened?"

Me:" Me and Ah Beh halfway to Seremban, super bad luck la we kena trapped by polis now!!? Nehh, Ah Beh din wear safety belt la!! And he asked for RM500!! We dont have that much of cash, can you bring  RM500 to save us??"
*innocent tone, hahahahahahahaha*

Brad:" Har?!?! How come!?!? Why?! Why RM500!?? "
*super trusted +concerned tone*

Me:" I dont know ar, nah u talk to Ah Beh..?
*innocent tone again*

BOYFRIEND NO COOPERATE, LAUGHING BESIDE ME
AND WE ACCIDENTALLY BROKE CHYE MEI'S GRANDPA'S LITTLE DRAGON!!


Pity dragon losing its nose and upper jaw. hahahahahaha
Then I guess he knew this was a prank call so he also laughing like hell.lol
#failed.


We headed to Yee Kee Beef Noodles located in Seremban town.
Weeee~~ We love beef, just nice~~~~
This shop originally from Seremban according to the menu, quite a lot of choices actually.
We ordered this :



Dry Beef Noodles + Beef meatball + Ice Lemon Tea + Guilingao cost RM13.50 only!
The beef and meatball soup super nice!! But then I don't like Guilingao, it taste bitter.



Went to buy souvenir afterward. Called Brad again, but he already went out with friends.Lol
I bought some Durian tart, Pinapple tart and Cha Xiu tart.
But now it is lying nicely on my kitchen's table, nobody wanna eat it.lol



Went back to town again to have our dessert, Ice Kacang cost RM 2.80
Lepak at Chye Mei's house for few hours to gossip~
Did you sneezed?
XD



Enjoyed playing with her pet!!
I first time fed a turtle eh, so fun. hahahaha
Thinking to get a turtle for myself and rare it in my campus.LOL


真龟假龟,傻傻分不清楚


Spot the sewing machines that boyfriend holding!
It is a music box, sooo special ehh, belong to her mum.



Dunno what's wrong with my sleepy face and big eyebag!!
=.=




Empty long highway 
Straight to Connaught pasar malam after we left Seremban as boyfriend wanna buy ipad's cover.
I tried this 可丽饼 like finally!!


Banana + Chocolate, yummy yummy~


Okay, simple outing simple post.
Bubye!
=) 




7 comments:

  1. Funny la the dragon 'before and after' pic,hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forget to buy glue to stick it back arr....................

      Delete
  2. Cannot stick back de lar...just hope for her grandpa forgiveness loh~

    ReplyDelete