Nuffnang

Sunday 8 July 2012

PM Training #3

Sighhhh, the sick cat is finally fall a sick.
T.T
Arghhhh, my sore throat super pain that I can barely swallow any food.
T.T


*Ewwwww*
Panadol mission failed.


I still feel super sick after took it.
I am so glad that today is a break-day for PM.
So that I can get some rest.
Rest plan failed as well.
Went Mid Valley for Spiderman with the bunch today. 


And I met my Mickey Mouse as well
Hahahahahaha
Took a few shots but they too ugly for me to upload.



Me and my pretty teammate Ziha

So, end of today's story.
Yesterday went shooting for our PM's video.


P&P biros.
Location, UM main library bus stop.
I forget how many times they ran across the road just to get a nice shot, lol.


Self-shot while waiting for my biro's turn.
XD


If you have been to UM, I bet you know this lake.
It is a place for canoeing.



Photographer of the day.
Mr Arvin and Mr. Syafiq.



My biro's progress was kinda fast compare to P&P's
XD
Will post the complete video if I got it.
=) 


Last ugly smiling pics.
Get well soon for me.
Good Day Everyone.
=)


Can't wait to go home.
T.T


2 comments: