Nuffnang

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Machines

Went The Garden with boyfriend yesterday.
My boy wanna get something from Machines
Busy like hell recently, I felt so tired, don't really have mood to enjoy any outing..

I love this skirt. Hehe =)
WTH with my pale face! =.=

Midv parking seriously jam like hell. 
We met Mr. Jared and his friend while we were trapped in the traffic jam.





Midv was crowded yesterday. 
Sales everywhere but I bought nothing. =.=
Giordano is having sales, RM19 per T-shirt! PDI RM9!
But I really no mood for shopping, except sleeping, wanna save money also..
have been spending too much recently..


******


Finally, tonight is Earth Day Exposition, and tomorrow night is Sprouts 8 closing ceremony
I can sleep earlier afterward 
=D
Kinda nervous, because....

I am Emcee of the ceremony!
*gasp*
*sweat*


Will blog about it soon, thats all for this post. 
=)




-Hugss-





No comments:

Post a Comment