Nuffnang

Saturday 19 May 2012

13.05.2012


Celebrated chinese dance victory during FESENI last Sunday at Old Town, Jaya One.
Mr. LiYat and Mr.CheeChean did us a big big favour by providing us transport!

The dancers



Little gift for our coach, but she absent that day due to private reason. =(



I like tis <3 by Miss Lily
Juniors
Seniors.



Spot the black colour shirt girl! Miss Chong Yin, my course's senior, and the ex leader for the club.
=) 
Look at her expression! XD 
Note: She was the CC's SS Queen 2011
The girl with sleeveless top, Miss Lily. 
She is sooo pretty, CC's 舍花, and she is the leader of the club this year.


I am worried to be the leader, but I'll try my best, so
Wish me good luck.
=)




2 comments:

  1. leader leader gogogo~ and, can intro dat miss Lily to me ah? LOL =pp

    ReplyDelete