Nuffnang

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Modern Dance Celebration! =D

Ya ya, celebration again~
This time is for modern dance ;)
Went Maiu Japanese Buffet at Damansara Perdana.





The order style of this restaurant kinda similar to Wong Kok. So, service is kinda not fast. =p 
Whenever the food is served, it finished so fast that I didn't have a chance to take out my phone and took pictures of them.
=.=


Ice cream ice cream
 I ate 7 scopes only
=/


The left out food. 
Ter-order. 
XD
Anyway, this buffet is worth to try as the food is nice and not expensive
RM45+ per adult I guess
=)

The night is always young to us.
So, Mid Valley for second round.Lol
 It was around 10.30pm when we reached Midv.



Mr Nyak Hong as the SiFu taught me the correct way to pool. 
and I won Mr Vinson in 2 out of 3 games.
=D 


So you are welcome to challenge me?
XD
Kidding la =p


2 comments:

  1. 2nd picture! left most girl! xD she looks jolly~ haha, and, the sushi looks appealing too!! eh nice la, why ur blog keep playing and eating and going out so fun wan~ and u say u stress! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. stress inside n nobody no it =( lol =p i din post la noob =p

    ReplyDelete