Nuffnang

Saturday 5 May 2012

Call me Miss-Emcee

Phew........!!!!!!
Finally it is over!!!
I mean Sprouts 8 Closing Ceremony and Earth Day.
Job as the Emcee ended as well.
Really wanna thx my leader and director, they really gave me lotsa lotsa confidence
*formal and serious*


The night started at 9.30pm, boyfriend dropped by after his 7pm class.


Love. =)
Chye Mei and I

*Mic test*
Kinda disappointed as the crowd not as crowded as we though.
=/
I was super duper nervous before the ceremony,
but after I saw somebody, I felt better ady.
=)
Anyway, everything went smoothly, I think we done quite well for the ceremony. 


P&P head, Mr Ching Wai
Us.=)

Pattern
the drama team.
Mr. Edmond
My dad.
Okiee, nothing much to said, hahaha
Post mortem on this coming tuesday,
Guess I gonna heard something that I dont feel like hearing..



I like the eye liner that drew by Miss Mei Shin. =)


Guess I gonna sleep right
NO NO NO
We went for supper instead
XD



Not Murni Not Curry Wan Tan Mee
But, KFC, lol
I was so damn hungry, so for the 1st time in my life,
I have rice as my supper
=p

Rice plate
There were 12 of us, rocked KFC till 3am.
We were so high that I dont feel sleepy at all by the time we reached kolej.
So, we decided went for K-Foyer.
*K-foyer: sing and dance at our kk's foyer XD*





I was having my Biostatistic test at 8am,
at last, I decided not to sleep at all
Cause I sure that I wouldnt be able to wake up punctually.

So, I ended up fall asleep during my test. =.=
Wei Qi told me the lecturer was staring at me while I fall asleep
And I didnt notice at all wth
1 hour test I slept for 30mins
Luckily it is a 4-marks test.
Phewwww
=p




Good Night!


-End-






No comments:

Post a Comment