Nuffnang

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Preparation


1. Programme flow
MeetingS and rehearsalS to make sure the ceremony run smoothly.
New tried for me, lots of things to consider of, 
luckily I have a very good and responsible and considerable programme leader
Thx Mr. Ching Wai



2. Emcee Script
Yes, I am the emcee for Sprouts 8 closing ceremony.
Ahhhhhhh.!!! I couldnt imagine it either >.<
Non of the members wanna be emcee, me, as PnP member kena.
but good news is my partner is Chye Mei
XD



I like this quote : The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
=)

3. Souvenir

A bouquet of paper sunflower for advisor that do the opening ceremony
I suggested this that's why I am the one who going to made the flower 
Chye Mei show up and helped me a lot
T.T


Half done

4. Exposition Day, Earth Day

Each biro of Sprouts 8 require to set up a booth for our Exposition Day which is tonight,
P&P decided to set up a gardening booth



2 crazy girls

Feel bad cause I don't really help much in Expo booth as I need to practise modern dance for coming performance.
Good leader doesn't blame me at all.....


That's all,
bubye.


No comments:

Post a Comment