Nuffnang

Monday 28 May 2012

OMG

I just said bye bye to my bloggie but now I am here, halfway of studying my Life Process, 
creating a new post again. 
But I just need to write down my thoughts.
So many thoughts in my head now that make me hardly to focus on my study
I just received a message from our college's secretary saying that I have been accepted for the first section interview of PM.
I was like YES!! =DD
CHOSEN!!
I can feel the joyful jumping inside me!

But reality clash me in the next second.
PM, study, chinese dance, chinese community
I CANT HANDLE EVERYTHING NEXT SEM.
I was holding my phone, with the rejected message typed in the reply message,
but I just don't feel like sending it.
I wanna text back:"Terima kasih, saya akan hadir" instead of "Minta maaf, saya TIDAK akan hadir"
='(

I dunno since when myself have changed so much.
I dunno since when I become so eager to try something that I haven't try before
something that I wouldn't have chance to try again when I leave university
this is like a very special chance to me, because not everybody will be selected for the interview
this idea make me wanna grab this opportunity even more tightly! 
I want to fill my uni life with colour and different experiences!

but I guess is too late now?
I already replied him, I guess he already find another person to replace me..
I dunno..
Feel kinda emo..
sad as well..
Sigh..
I wanna tell Miss Lily so much that I rather spend my time for PM instead of Chinese Dance Club
I really wanna do it,
call her right now
but I dont dare, I don knw whether the name can be replace or not as the new name list already submitted.
What for bringing people trouble?

I regret.
This moment I regret.
Regret for not saying yes for the interview.

But I guess I wont regret when I get a better result next year?
='(


No comments:

Post a Comment