Nuffnang

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Modern Dance

Wake up early in the morning...
Having modern performance for FESTAKA
Festival Tarian Kanak-kanak
I don't know why kid's dancing competition invited modern dance to perform
XD


Haiz, I don't understand why people cant be punctual, 
everybody is tired we practise real damn hard
Is it better if everyone be punctual, make things got prepared fast
then we can have our breakfast 安心ly right?

Miss Sin Lee did the make up.
I love her make up skill!!!
She is even better than those so called prof make up
=D


Look, both eyes are equally big! 
XD
UM van was there t 12.30pm, but we were late, 
luckily driver no cakap banyak, sent us to Auditorium of UM.




Before went on the stage:

自拍的自拍
吃饭的吃饭
补妆的补妆
拉筋的拉筋
发呆的发呆

XD



The show went smoothly, but not as perfect as want our coach wanted. 
This was the first time we performed our dance - On The Floor
And steps were changed day before our performance 
Anyway, from recording, I feel that our dance is nice =) 
I believe we can do way better than this time in our next coming performance!



The girls. =)


Even though some of the participants' teacher complaint that our movement was SEXY.
But, their students like us.
;) 


The gang! Miss out another 3 guys.


Dad came over to support. 
Guess what, our performance was at 2.30pm but he reached at 3.15pm!
Can't blame him oso la, at 1st our performing time was at 3.30pm but dunno y they make it earlier =/



Of course, my boy came to support oso,
he did the recording and even record his own voice :" 哇,将会摇啊"
=p
I uploaded to my fb account,
those photos in my fb no rotated! 
Arghhh, noob ipad system? 
=p



Shoes from Miss Lily, Like it! =D
Went Mcd with boyfriend's afterward,
then I spent my remaining evening to sleep
Very tired okay!
XD
Then went for my newly join club's meeting at night,
then supper again.
=.=


干捞面 + 花生糊


Walau ehhhhhhhh!!! Fat die me T.T
Still, I cant resist supper
XD


This was my last Sunday.
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment