Nuffnang

Monday 21 May 2012

MAK Night

Malam Anugerah Kinabalu at Istana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.



Half of the ball room
Went there at 12.30pm for rehearsal and preparation.
Table's decoration and arrangement not so good but not bad.
But it looked grand and comfortable as the ball room is kinda big.


Rest room, one small room share with all AJK,
luckily there is another room for changing clothes and make up.


Meals were provided, chicken rice as lunch, fried rice as dinner, both taste no good.
Last practise and warming up before went on the stage in the make up room after dressing up and make up. Everybody was like :"Ughh, nervous.."
Hahaha


I am glad that I didn't do any mistake during dancing.
Senior said I looked amazingly confident padahal it was a wrong impression as I was super duper nervous that time, hahahaha XD
I scared my silly nervous face being capture so I smiled throughout then whole dance
=p


Last pose.
Didn't change my clothes after the performance, me n cm went to backstage instead.
Met Mr. Edmond. 



because both of us got Anugerah Siswi Aktif!!
=DDD


Tada~!! The trophy~
Weee~~!! Happy!! 
I never though I can got this award as one of my senior super active but he didnt get this Siswa Aktif Award last year, hehehehe =))

I had a strong feeling which is like there is actually people who know that you are working so hard and sacrified your time for activities that you have participated.
It is not that you work for nothing. 
They knew it, they saw it and they appreciated it so they award you.
I dunno how to describe the feeling, but this little trophy meant a lot to me, 
it makes me feel so good and happy and 有成就感.
=))))

So, I wore the same white dress that I bought for my cousin's wedding.
Sherry said I looked like an innocent princess =p
white dress, white high heels, white make up ma =p

not going to show all the photos over here, as I grabbed it from fb as well, 
so for more photos just go fb yea 
=)


The MAK Director, Mr. Mok
The Chinese Dance Team
Not to forget, we Chinese Dance Team won the best seni team award of the year!
Wuuhooo!!!
=D

Tiam Wee aka Dexter and Me 
Cha cha and I
Senior that I like the most. 
=)

Whenever 5 of us wanna took photos, 
we will never succeed because others will jump in and took together. Lol.

Lastly, a clearer version of me. XD


 My expression looked weird in this photo. This is Mr. Kar Ding, our kk's greatest and kindest guy.

We left around 12am by bus 


Make up of the day. By Miss Sin Lee again.


Like my own dress. Especially the bottom white roses.
Hahaha



That's all for this second post of the day.
Hehehe
 =)




2 comments:

  1. wat, FRIEND RICE as dinner?? i x pernah try to eat dat eh.. lol xD ehh SISWI AKTIF!!! not bad laa, its a real recognition towards ur active participation(or rather, whole hearted/body/soul participation) to activities! lol.. u looked kinda cool for the last pose, but i like the gal at the right most more =pp keep it up wm! but don forget to balance up in other aspects also ya! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. typo! =p owhhh, can i tag blogger like hw we tag friend in fb?? MELODY!! My friend puji u nehh =D Sad la, she baru saja ade bf~

    ReplyDelete