Nuffnang

Wednesday 9 May 2012

What's next?

Saw a post from senior saying that this week is already week 12th.
OMGGGGGGGG............
I totally left my study behind...



Still, few things to be done before I fully pay attention on my study.

1. Chinese dance celebration.
2. CC's AGM
3. CC's awards + farewell party for third year senior.
 4. Malam Anugerah Kinabalu (MAK) night performance.
5. PM interview
6. English presentation

Bio organism test is on next wednesday,
 I WANNA GET AN A FOR THAT TEST! 
So, I am going to study real hard for that test in this weekend!
*determined*



One more thing to be done in this weekend is


dye my hair root~~
because MAK night is around the corner~~
I am still deciding whether I dye the root myself or go to salon =/
but most probably I will go to salon la,
a cheaper salon
XD


Sorry Mr. Alex for saying no everytime u Jio me yam cha 
I promise I will Jio you during Sem break!
=)

Going for modern dance practise now,
Goodbye!


-Hugs-


2 comments: