Nuffnang

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Rubbish

U can choose not to read this post as I am going to share nothing by rubbish that stuck in my heart.
If you chose to read, really sorry for such emo post after such long period for not updating my bloggie.

Was really busy like hell recently, slept 3am in the morning almost everyday.
But the most busiest things that I am working out recently is MAK night performance.
We have our rehearsalS and practiseS every night since last Friday.
Every night begin from 8pm till midnight..
Super lack of sleep and my legs super软,没力外加起水泡..
AND
I am super duper stressful and tension and frus!!
like so many things come together at once and I cant settle any of it!!!
Test!!
Dance!!
Assignment!!
Presentation!!!
I cant study! I just cant stuck those info into my brain with such mentally-and-physically-tired condition!!!
I tried, i really did try to study, but I just couldnt understand the concept!! and nobody have the free time to teach me!
He said I left my study behind, always ask me the question: 自己想下读书重要还是这些重要?
Whenever I heard this question I feel even more and more stressful, study will always be my first choice, 我是不是会担心读书的人你不懂吗?在不在意成绩你不懂吗?STPM考到3.42哭得半死的我,大学成绩更加烂的我会开心吗??but what can I do!? I feel helpless you know! No one guide me, stupid me cant understand the wat lecturer taught and notes as well!!! and I am the member for modern dance, I have the responsibility on the performance, I cant leave halfway!  

Yesterday practise ended at 3am, after bathed and supper at Murni. I slept at 5am.
I skipped my 8am class again..
then me and friend planned to do our English presentation at 10am.
I felt headache and dizzy when I woke up, and my legs.........

I fell down when I was trying to climb down from my double decker bed, NOOB.
I feel like crying that time as I am really tired and stressful cause I am going to have my BIOSTATISTIC TEST on this coming Friday. I dont understand AT ALL...

Once I reached my fac, idk wats wrong with her and she was like ignore me, ok, fine, may be she is tried or didnt notice me. Ok then, I on my left-30%-battery laptop and waiting her to start to do the powerpoint slide (my comp dont hv powerpoint), but she was like ignore me again,said nothing and fb. I was like wtf? I kinda beh song that time but what can I said, I am not the leader of the group. Fine, I started to search the info for our presentation. Finally she gimme responce and said something that wasnt about the presentation.
She told me that our Info Skill assignment was rejected by the lecturer. She redo and sent again. But rejected again. Talking without looking at me. Then I said:" 你开email给我看下" Great, no responce from her and she fb again, order vege or chatting on fb or watever i forget, without saying:"等下啊" or whatever. I feel super委屈that time. Please, I am tired and stressful too!! I dunno she wanna show it to me or not and can feel the anger was burning inside me. After awhile, she open the mail and showed to me. Ya, I ignored.  
I can sense her anger tat time oso, so what? Now she understand my feeling for being ignore by others. Then I ask her to open the mail for me again and I said I'll try to do it again. Guess what she snapped on me? She said :" 都没有上课,会做咩?" WTF for that!! and suddenly i recall back what she snapped on me when we were practising dance. [she asked me to see whether her pose and movement ok or not. Then i found that it is a lil bit weird so i told her and make a suggestion. She said:" 他们都是这个样子的,你自己去看video!" her tone, her angry tone, i was like wtf again =.=] back here, then I was too angry to answer her start to correct the assignment. After roughly 30mins, I ask her save the assignment into pendrive I will find the lecturer myself as we really lack of time to complete the presentation. 

Boyfriend came afterward and lunch with me, he did and speak things that make me even angrier and frus... 

After lunch I quickly rush to meet my lecturer, God Bless Me. He wasnt there but office! Great, idk where is the office. So I sat at the roadside waiting for friends to come and help me for half an hour. 
Friends came together with bad news which they told me the assignment must pass up by today before 5pm! I was like WTFFF again! I have only part 1 out of 5 with me. And it is ady 2pm which means the know-nothing-about-the-project-me need to rush out a 18 pages project, print it out and hang in within 3 hours.

Great, my laptop no battery ady. I was like super frus and stressful and 委屈 and helpless that time. So, I cried in front of the public, I am so glad that Chye Mei was there and one of her friend named Danny lend his laptop to me. He purposely lend it to me and go for class and come back again to get back his laptop. So, me alone, like a noob, crying and doing the project outside of the class. By, 4.30pm i manage to complete everything and rush to Edu fac to print out the project and ran back to the library to pass it up. 

I was super tired while waiting at the bus stop..
I feel very very down and emo and stress once I think of the coming final and test..
I wanted to cry so badly that time but I really hate showing my stupid crying in front of public which i did while I was in the class just nw =.= 

谁知道,天不作美,竟然给我下雨!!!
I didnt bring umbrella and I was still waiting bus to go back to my room!!
WTFFFFF!!!!
When I get on the bus, I met another friend Mr. Ben, I sat next to him but we didnt talk to each other, no mood for talking, then I cant hold any longer and started to cry =p
Huh.... 
I guess a few friends saw my crying face when I was walking back to my room 
Shit =.=


Okay, idk what i have type above, i lazy to read again as well.
so, that all for this post.
bye

4 comments:

  1. waa, huiwen huiwen, chill.. i've been through the being ignored by and also mad at her phase also i know what you mean ><.. cheer up ah, you can do this! jiayou jiayou, very soon it'll be over, smile yo =))

    ReplyDelete