Nuffnang

Thursday 24 May 2012

Mother's Day

Was arranging my picture folder.
Then I found that I didn't mention about Mother's Day 
=p 


But, nothing much to talk about also..
Last year is way better than this year, not very special but
at least me and my sister treated her dinner at Mewah Club.
This year I did nothing for my mum..
I feel bad and guilty..
I know she was Qi Dai-ing us make her a little surprise even though she didn't mention anything
Shit me..
='( 

Dad brought us to Thai food restaurant on Saturday night, day before Mother's Day. 



Mum said :"dont take photo laa"


Tom Yam Soup.
Rate: 5 stars



Steam Thai Style Fish.
Rate : 5 stars


Fried Sotong.
Rate : 4 stars
2 more dishes, but I lazy to take photos
=p


My handsome-half-botak brother.
lol
He just backed from NS that's y 
=p

Just a simple dinner treated by my dad.
That's all her so-called Mother's Day celebration..
T.T
Not a celebration at all
Sigh..
Arghhhhh!!!
I should have bought her a present or a cake at least..

STUPID ME!!!
Ishhhhh...
I swear I gonna bring her something good for her coming birthday!!!

I SWEAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment