Nuffnang

Monday 21 May 2012

14.5.2012

Today's post is a little bit outdated as it happened last Monday. XD
Anyway, just wanna continue updating my little dairy of what I have done last week.
=)

It was my kk's Chinese Community's AGM, Awards Night 
and  farewell party with the third year seniors. 

Week before the night, we had an interview session for next year CC's committees, 
seriously, I DIDN'T plan to become the member of committees, 
but my Ah Ba, Mr. Sam, the ex-president of the club was like :"come for the interview la, we need girls power.
*super sincerely tone*
Ok, I dragged my girls to join the club as well. XD

So, we all together 13people, named ourself as八舍舍友会接班人received our first job, 
planned for this CC's night.

We created an event page specially for CC's Award. And there were 13 awards to be given.
八舍舍草 8th College 'Grass'
八舍舍花 8th College 'Flower'
自恋王 SS King

自恋后 SS Queen
大胃王 Big Stomach King
大胃后 Big Stomach Queen
最佳卡通脸 Best Cartoon Face
最佳夜猫 Best Night Owl
睡美人 Sleeping Beauty
看我72变 Transformer
EMO王/后 Emo King/ Queen
情侣暧昧奖
甜蜜情侣奖


I super like the cartoon face categories!
I personally nominated a few XD






and a few more candidates, but lastly, Dexster is the winner!!!
Hahahahaha!! XD
U should meet them in real person, seriously alike XD

And..




Senior nominated me =p
Am not the winner of course =p
My kk is kind of well-known with pretty girls, really no cheating =p

Ok back here,  

So, I was responsible for the sound system that night.


Not a complicated job actually, just played the sound effect in suitable time. 
But sad case, no nice speaker, the music turned out to be noise.Lol

Prepared a basket of my favourite muffin for the night as well.



*waiting*
People always attend late.
=(
The whole night was kinda fun and SURPRISING.
The word surprise is not meant for the I-am-not-the-舍花-part, but this


Spot my name? Wow. Shocked. And scared.
After the AGM followed by Award giving, 
I contributed a little where the prize for Emo King was done by me~~


Nice? Hahahaha, I drew it, likey likey, weee~~~
WHY U EMO?!
lol

A little appreciation from us to our ex-committees. 
=)


Continue by surprise for third year seniors..


Then we ended our night with laughter and food and camera.
=D



Yam Sheng!!!
ALL THE BEST FOR NEW CC'S TEAM!
=D



2 comments:

  1. Wah really nice drawing woh,u dun say i will tot its printed one xD

    ReplyDelete