Nuffnang

Thursday 10 May 2012

IceCreamDay



Someone curi-curi senyum....


Skin condition getting better?
Nahhhhh, I just bathed and scrub my skin.. =/ 

Have Mcd and Jojo's kitchen on last tuesday~
Jojo's Pan Mee ICHIBAN~
Very very very tasty neh~
I think we have our dinner over there almost once a week, hahaha




Both are mine!!
*evil grin*
Ngek ngek ngek ngek


Can you see the handsome AngMo behind me??
purposely pose like this to take picture with him nehh
XD


 Art Pic of The Day #1 


Art Pic of The Day #2
lol.


*no teeth teeth*


*last happy pic wit teeth teeth*
Dislike the Qiang Jing uncle =.=


Bubye.




5 comments:

  1. Stole my chocolate top!!! left the bottom for me =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. the qiang jing uncle looks just like one of my friend! https://www.facebook.com/kennyy90 haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, UM student? is him i guess, hahahahahaha!!! XDDD

      Delete
  3. haha, i dunno which college is he from but not UM la. really looks like him hor! XD

    ReplyDelete