Nuffnang

Thursday 31 May 2012

Bad girl bad girl =D


I thought I said don't date me!!??
Lol
Went to Over Time at Viva Home Mall with my besties.
It was a last minute plan, Mr Alex called at 8.30pm said wanna go Over Time, Pavilion yam cha.
But by the time he came picked me up, it was already 9pm+, kinda late, so we chose Viva Mall, nearer.

So that night only me, Miss Jia Yee, Mr Alex, Mr Yap Sin Wee and Mr. Ron joined this small gathering.
Sorry Amy, I forget I promised to message you.
>.< 
I even asked Jia Yee:" eh, Amy in Leisure Mall only wor, dunno she want to come or not."
=/



My first time been to Over Time. 
Have beer of course, I am adult =p



Look like sugar cane right??
Hehehehe~


Red Eyes?

1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or more pints?
I don't know I didn't count
XD
First time drank so much beer 
seriously, I think I half drunk already as I can felt the spinning inside my head and I cant really walk straight 

XDD


My dad wouldnt let me go if I didn't bring a bodyguard
XD
My bro is a pro drinker, but I don't know why he vomited when he reached home
May be Mr. Alex aka SS-Michael-Schumacher driving skill is too lousy
=p  



Mr. Ron didn't have dinner, so we ordered this.
Pork Fire or Fire Pork I forget
Not bad, kinda tasty.


No no no, Ron, the middle guy doesn't smoke
He is a good guy.
XD

Ron, Bro, Jia Yee, Me
Good girl, Jia Yee
Best friend since Standard 6, Yap Sin Wee
Sister since Form 1, Mr Alex Foo
We lepak until 1am+ then went home,
happy day, happy night
super duper effective punya de-stress night
=)))



Am at New Era Library now,
headache due to yesterday drinking =p
Mr. boyfriend keep nagging like a granny *blekk*
 so better starts study now,
AKA AKA FIGHTING!!
=D


2 comments:

  1. aha! nice laa~~ nvm, last nitei went thru a 'clubbing' session too, just without alcohol hahaha

    ReplyDelete